Suffering with gum disease ?
Walk in to fort hospitals ( dental- face-head-neck) for care to your gums , because oral health leads to overall health.
The periodontal word itself means around the tooth. Periodontal diseases also known as gum diseases. Periodontal disease is usually painless, with few symptoms in its early stages. Gingiva becomes red , shiny , swollen and soft or spongy in texture, alveolar bone resoprtion, tooth mobility , gingival recession, furcation involvement. Sulcus depths increase ( false pockets)Bleeding occurs after gentle probing. Bleeding gums. If left untreated, periodontal disease can eventually result in tooth loss. In fact, periodontal diseases are now the leading cause of tooth loss in adults.
1. Instructions in tooth brushing.
2. Use of interdental cleaning aids.
3. Supra gingival scaling.
4. Elimination of plaque retentive factors.
5. Subgingival instrumentation and irrigation with chlorhexidine.
6. Warm saline mouth rinses to encourages further drainage.
7. Re-evaluation to assess response to treatment and prognosis of the affected tooth.
Gum diseases :
Is known as gingivitis , Types of gingivitis –
1. chronic gingivitis.
3. Plasma cell gingivitis.
4. Desquamative gingivitis.
5. Necrotizing ulcerative gingivitis.
6.Primary herpetic gingivostomatitis.
Depending on the severity of the condition , treatment planning has to be done.
Oral hygiene and preventive measures.
Root surface instrumentation.
Laser flap surgery.
Laser gum surgery.
Fort hospitals ( dental - face-head- neck ) is the one of the best laser clinic in Hyderabad , india.